Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Tracey

Our bride Tracey emailed us to tell us about her experience at Madeleine's Daughter and we wanted to share it with all of you:


Here's her story: "My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was amazing! My consultant made that experience even better! She didn't pressure me into buying any dress and was patient. She had great advice, and helped me pick the perfect dress! I can't tell you how many compliments I got even to this day.  I also recommended Madeleine's Daughter to my best friend who also bought her dress there for her wedding!! I felt like a princess in my dress, and I will never forget how beautiful that day was for the both of us. Thank you Madeleine's Daughter!"


What was YOUR experience like shopping for your bridal gown? Did you stop there or did you also find your accessories and bridesmaid dresses here? What about your mother's dress? Email us today and tell us all about what it was like for you. We want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...