Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Nichole

At Madeleine's Daughter, we believe that from the first time you step through our doors, you should feel special and pampered. We want your shopping experience to fit with the emotions of this important time in your life. For Nichole, we were successful in making her feel that way:


Nichole shares: "I absolutely loved my experience at Madeleine’s Daughter. From the moment I walked in I felt like it was already my special day. I went in with my mind set on a certain style dress that I wanted and my consultant brought me that style dress along with a couple of styles I have never even thought about wearing. I didn’t think I would ever wear a strapless dress! The moment I tried on my dress I knew it was the one. My mother teared up and I just had to get it. Even after my wedding day, I can’t help but want to wear my dress again. The staff at Madeleine’s Daughter made my dream wedding perfect with the perfect dress."

Whether you left with the exact dress you pictured in your mind, or something completely different, we want to hear about it. Email us today and tell us about your experience finding your perfect dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...