Saturday, July 28, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Maygan

When we hear back from our brides about their experience here, there are certain things we never tire of hearing. Most of all, we want to hear this: "I loved my dress!"

Of course, when brides like Maygan email us with more praise than that, we welcome those remarks, too!


Here's what Maygan has to say: “I had a wonderful experience at Madeleine’s Daughter.   I LOVED my wedding dress!  My consultant was fun and really listened to what I wanted.  I even came back and worked with her again to choose a second dress to change into at the reception. Thanks again!”

Are you a bride who absolutely LOVED her dress? Then we want to hear from you, too! Email us today to tell us all about what you loved so much about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...