Saturday, July 14, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Emily

We have brides from literally all over the country. Alabama, Washington D.C., Oregon, California, Texas- to name a few. How do they end up on the seacoast of New Hampshire looking for a bridal gown? Well, most have a reason to be here, whether it's visiting family or friends, or even taking a business trip. It's often surprising to our out-of-town brides when they actually find "the one" so far from home. It happened to our bride Emily:


Here's how she tells it: “I live in San Francisco but I wanted to have the opportunity to do some wedding dress shopping with my mom, who lives in New Hampshire. I was sure that we'd just look at a few dresses, and I'd come back to SF to make my purchase. But that was before my consultant brought in exactly the dress I had been imagining and I noted that the price was way less than I would have paid for the same dress on the West Coast. Add to that the fact that I saved on sales tax and I was sold. The shopping experience was also really pleasant and hassle free. Thanks!”

Did you come to our store from a great distance and yet were shocked to actually find your dream dress? Tell us about it! We'd love to hear your story and of course see pictures from you big day. Email us today!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...