Saturday, June 23, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Stephanie

At Madeleine's Daughter, we pride ourselves on being the best in the industry. We truly believe that our selection of dresses, our bridal consultants, our seamstresses- everything is the best there is. Every day we work hard to keep it that way, too! So you can imagine how great it feels when one of our brides tells us how great SHE thinks we are!

Stephanie had a great experience in our store- not just when she first came in, but throughout the process. I'll let her tell you all about it:


"I had the most wonderful experience at Madeleine’s Daughter! My consultant was amazing and always so helpful as was the rest of the staff. From my very first visit at Madeleine’s I was very, very happy! I had gone to a few other bridal shops and had been very disappointed. When I went to Madeleine’s, I was treated the way every bride should be treated. Our wedding was a little unique, my husband and I were already married but we had not had our "Big Wedding" yet, due to an overseas deployment with the Army. So, I was pretty emotional and wanted be make sure I looked my BEST for my husband when he returned for our big day. My consultant was so understanding and just amazing. I loved that I was able to bring my friends and my family with me anytime. I loved that I was able to try on so many dresses in my price range and that my consultant worked with me until I found my dress. Thank you again Madeleine’s Daughter for making my day and my experience so unforgettable! I will continue to recommend my friends and family to the BEST BRIDAL SALON in NH!"



Every bride is unique and so is her story and her motivation behind choosing "the gown." That's part of what makes this industry so unique and so wonderful to be a part of. Leave a comment below or email us today to tell us YOUR unique story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...