Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Shana

When a bride comes into our store to try on her dress, she often remarks on how she wishes she could wear it again. And often after the wedding, we hear from our brides who way, "I wish I could do it all over again!" The wedding day can be bittersweet for that reason. It's so wonderful, but it eventually has to come to an end. Shana felt this way:


Here's her story: “Thank you so much helping make our wedding day unforgettable.  I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day; my dress was 'the one' I always imagined.  Everything was perfect.  You made every step of the process comfortable, personal, and fun.  Again, many thanks for all you've done--your kindness and patience go unmatched!  I wish I could do it all over again!”



We are always excited to be part of such a special day- when the dress finally leaves our store when the bride picks is up, we have that bittersweet feeling, too.

Do you wish you could do it all over again? Did you have a bittersweet feeling when your wedding day came to an end? Leave a comment below or email us to tell us all about it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...