Saturday, June 9, 2012

Meet Our Bride: MacKenzie

For some brides, shopping for a wedding gown involves trying on dozens and dozens of dresses. Others put on one or two and find "the one." Most common, however, is trying on as many as our bride MacKenzie- about 10-15. Since our consultants are so good at narrowing down the selection, it's rare to need to try on many more than that.


Here's MacKenzie's story:
“My experience at Madeleine’s Daughter was better than I could have ever imagined.  I still can't believe you were the first and only bridal shop I went to!  I only had to try on 10-15 gowns before I found "the one!"  Staff was so friendly and helpful.  I could not have asked for a better experience!  Thank you for helping me to find my beautiful wedding dress!!  I got so many compliments at the wedding! :) Thanks!”


How many wedding dresses did YOU try on before you found "the one?" 1? 10? 100? Send us an email or leave a comment below to tell us about your experience shopping for a gown. What made your experience memorable? We want to know!

1 comment:

  1. I lost count of how many I tried but Brandie definitely made a great experience for me and I'm excited to have my first fitting in July!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...