Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Holly

At Madeleine's Daughter, we are a "full service" bridal salon, which means that whatever your bridal gown, accessory or alterations needs, we are able to help you. When a bride is able to come to us for her every need, we develop a special bond with her. When her dress finally leaves our store just a day or two before her wedding, it's a bittersweet moment for us. But in the end, we're so happy for her and even more happy when she is nice enough to send us some photos and tell us what it was like coming her throughout the months before her wedding.

Holly is one of our brides who found her dress here and then also used our alterations service to have it beautifully tailored.


Here is Holly's story: "I absolutely loved working with Madeleine's Daughter! This was the first and only place that I went looking for my wedding dress. The bridal consultant that I worked with was attentive and really listened to what I was looking for, and even though I tried on several dresses, I ended up falling in love with the second one that I tried on. The attention and level of service was amazing from everyone. The seamstress that I worked with was very sweet and her work and attention to detail was wonderful.  At Madeleine's Daughter it was really about me and I was made to feel special. You made me feel like I was the most important person to walk through the door every time I was there. The wedding was amazing and everything that I ever wanted. Thank you for playing such a special role in our big day!"


What part of Madeleine's Daughter did YOU take advantage of? Did you find your dress here? What about the accessories? And the alterations? Did you use our seamstresses? Leave a comment below or email us today to tell us about your experience. And don't forget to send us pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...