Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Annmarie

At Madeleine's Daughter, our consultants are truly committed to every bride they see. Our consultants are there for whatever they need. If they are looking for the perfect bridesmaid dress, or if they need advice on tuxedo choices, our consultants can help. In fact, they are constantly emailing and calling our brides to make sure everything is perfect- the gown, the bridesmaid dresses, the mother's dresses, the tuxes, the flower girl dresses, the accessories, the alterations- everything! Not every bride finds everything she needs at our store, but some do, like Annmarie:


Annmarie found her dress and much more at Madeleine's. I'll let her tell the story:
“I got everything I wore that day from Madeleine's- my gown, veil, tiara and shoes! I loved all of it and felt like a princess on my wedding day. I found the service at Madeleine's to be very professional and accommodating. Each concern that I had regarding my dress purchases was always resolved in a way that made me feel comfortable. I also loved how I could visit my dress whenever I liked! I never felt pressured or pushed into making any purchases. I also loved the seamstresses that Madeleine's had to come in and alter my gown. The women that I worked with made sure everything was altered to perfection and even gave me her personal phone number and and told me she would come to my house the day of my wedding if anything went wrong with the gown! You can't beat that!  I would recommend going to Madeleine's to any bride who is looking to purchase a gown! Thanks for making my gown experience a pleasant one!”

At Madeleine's, our entire staff understands the importance of what we are doing. A wedding day is so incredibly special and we want to do everything in our power to make sure it is nothing short of perfect. We're committed right to the end. It's so wonderful to hear from brides like Annmarie who truly felt taken care of with us.

Leave a comment below or email us today to tell us about YOUR experience. And don't forget to send us pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...