Saturday, May 19, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Anne

How many bridal shops did you visit and how many dresses did you try on before you found "the one?" Sometimes finding your dream dress early in the process can be so surprising that you find yourself walking away from it. No matter how many other shops you go to and how many other dresses you try on, you may find yourself still thinking about that dress you walked away from. And that's when you find yourself coming back to it, just like Anne did:


Here's her story: "'Something fun, a little funky, but classic'....is what I described to my bridal consultant Brandie at Madeleine's Daughter.  When I thought about it- it sounded like a pretty hard request- but I'm sure they have had more challenging ones.
"She brought out about 6 dresses- but there was one I saw that I knew I loved right away even before slipping it on.  Nonetheless I tried on all the dresses, and the first one I saw, was indeed 'the one.'  But Madeleine's was the first and only place I had been to, and I felt like I needed to check out another place or two with my mom- more for the experience and the bonding time.  As we left, Brandie confidently reassured me that I would be back for that dress. She was right. Two weeks later I came back, put it on once again- and indeed still loved it as much as the first time.  I just knew this was the one- I had found my dress!

"The bustle was no easy task to alter, but  they had a seamstress who was wonderful, and had personal connections to the area where we were getting married.  Each time I came to adjust and fix the how the dress was to be bustled we just chatted away.  The dress was finished 4 days before the big day- and it was the best and most special day of our lives.  Thank you so much for helping me find my wedding dress! I will always cherish it.....and all the beautiful memories that came with that day while I wore my beautiful white dress and married the love of my life!”



There is no doubt that she found "something fun, a little funky, but classic" in her dress and we couldn't be happier for her! What was your experience like shopping for your dress? Did you stop as soon as you found "the one" or did you keep looking, only to return to your original choice? Leave a comment below or send us an email to tell us all about it!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the such a lot significant information for me. And i’m happy reading your article. But should remark on some normal issues, The site taste is great, the articles is actually nice . Just right activity, cheers.

    Bridal Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an encouraging post for other brides searching for THE dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...