Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meet the Staff: Brandie

As promised, here's another opportunity for you to meet one of our amazing staff members. This week, you're meeting Brandie, another veteran bridal consultant!


How long have you been a bridal consultant at Madeleine's Daughter? Over 4 years!

Who is your favorite designer/dress? I love Kenneth Pool.

How would you describe your approach in helping a bride find her dress? I like to find what truly defines her fashion personality and gives her the biggest "wow" factor.

What is your most memorable experience at Madeleine's Daughter? I had a bride who carried a photo of a dress with her for years. It was outside of her budget but she wa able to buy our sample and have it altered to fit her. When she came in, she didn't even know we had the gown. She and her mom and I were all in tears.

In one word, describe what it's like to have an appointment with you.  Sincere

What is your favorite type of bridal accessory? A sparkle hair piece

What advice do you have for a bride coming to Madeleine's Daughter to find her dress? Be open minded. It might not look great on the hanger, but you make the dress. The dress doesn't make you.

What is your favorite thing about working in the bridal industry? Being able to connect with people at such an intimate time in their lives.

Coffee or tea? Coffee
White, milk or dark chocolate? Cheese
Cats or dogs? Cats (I have 2!)

If you have any other questions for Brandie or if you've worked with her and would like to tell us about it, please feel free to leave a comment below! And don't forget to check back soon to meet more of our amazing staff!

1 comment:

  1. I worked with Brandie in 2011. She helped me find my amazing wedding gown and also helped me and my maids find just as amazing bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...