Saturday, April 7, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Megan

We often hear from brides that they loved their experience because it seemed as though the employees here genuinely cared about them. It's true. Part of what makes Madeleine's Daughter so special is that our consultants, seamstresses, and all other employees are here because they love to be a part of helping a bride look and feel amazing on her wedding day. Sometimes we find ourselves in situations where we can do something a little extra to help a bride, like Megan:


“When I began searching for a wedding dress I knew I had to choose a place that was right for me. I had heard many amazing things about Madeleine's Daughter and decided to make an appointment. From the very first time I set foot into the building, I knew I had come to the right place! The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I found a beautiful dress, and had such a good experience with the staff that I decided to bring all of my bridesmaids to get their dresses at Madeleine's Daughter as well. Again, the staff was supportive, encouraging and extremely helpful. On one occasion my car broke down outside the shop and had to be towed. I was forced to wait for my ride at a nearby restaurant and the staff at Madeleine's Daughter offered to keep my dresses in store while I waited, even though it was after store hours! The manager stayed long enough for my ride to show up! This is just one example of the fabulous customer service Madeleine's Daughter has to offer. I would certainly recommend the experience of Madeleine's Daughter to others…Thank you!”

I'm not sure who stayed with Megan that night, waiting for her ride to arrive, but I'm certain that given a situation like that, any of our managers would do the same thing. We get to know our brides when they come in and sometimes it feels like we've made a new friend. Would you leave your friend outside at night to wait for a tow truck? Probably not and neither would we.

Did you have a great experience at our store? Would you like to share it? Email us today and tell us all about it. (Don't forget to attach some photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...