Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Kirsty

Believe it or not, our brides come from near and far- sometimes as far as overseas! Kirsty is one such bride who came from pretty far away:


Here's Kirsty's story: "At Madeleine’s Daughter, I felt as if I was the only one looking for a wedding dress. I needed alterations done quickly as I had come from overseas to pick up my dress. The staff was so friendly and accommodating, the alterations were done almost overnight!! It helped me out so much –  and the dress was of course spectacular. Thank you!"

Turning alterations around in just a few days isn't something that happens very often, but our seamstresses are well-equipped to handle a fast turn-around like that. It can be a little hectic, but in the end, we're committed to making sure the dress is finished on time. Kirsty looked beautiful and we are proud to have been a part of her special day!


Did you travel a great distance to find your dream dress? How far did you go? Leave a comment or send us an email to tell us all about what it was like finding your dress so far away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...