Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Nicole

One of the reasons Madeleine's Daughter is such a well-respected and reknowned store is our service. From the moment you walk in our door, you should feel special. Shopping for a bridal gown is an exciting and special experience and we do everything we can to make you feel as pampered as possible. Our bride Nicole wrote a little about her experience with us:

“I had the most amazing experience at Madeleine's Daughter. From the moment I walked in the door, it was all about service. My consultant asked me a few questions about my style and what I was looking for in order to help narrow down the wide selection of dresses. She was completely honest and told me what looked good and what didn't. I never felt like someone was pushing to sell a dress to me. They honestly wanted me to find the perfect dress even if it was not with them. I actually ended up going to 5 different bridal stores and ended up returning to Madeleine's Daughter. What brought me back was the complete experience there. No other shop ever made me feel as special as they did. I've recommended Madeleine's Daughter to all my friends and family. I wish I could be a bride all over again just so I can stop in and visit!”


Doesn't she look beautiful? We're so happy that her experience was wonderful from start to finish and we love hearing about it. You may think we don't like to hear about negative experiences, but you'd actually be wrong. We want to hear about disatisfied brides, too because that is what allows us to grow and work on ways to be even better. If you had a negative experience at any point at MD, believe me when I say we want to know about it. Of course, if it was a wonderful experience, we want to hear about that, too! Email us today to tell us all about what it was like finding your dream dress with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...