Saturday, March 24, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Natalie

A lot of people make comparisons to our shop when they come in, but the most common link that people tend to draw is to "Say Yes to the Dress" and Kleinfeld's in New York City. Of course, the TV show has a LOT more drama than we do, but we understand the comparison. Our stores are fairly comparable in terms of the designers we carry and the type of set-up. Our store is considered "closed concept" which means that our dresses aren't on display for you to browse through. Instead, you meet with a consultant who will listen to what you have to say about what you want your wedding gown to be like and then she will pull dresses within your price range that meet those criteria. At first, some people are put off by this idea, but in reality, it's a far more efficient process than having you browse through racks and racks of dresses.

Our bride Natalie seemed to really enjoy the experience of shopping in our store. She sent us these photos and her story of shopping at Madeleine's:




Natalie writes, “I never thought my wedding dress search would turn into such a magical experience until I went to Madeleine’s Daughter. The professional and courteous staff brought me and my “bridal posse” into a private room as they listened to my description of the details of my wedding. Although I wasn’t entirely sure of what style I wanted, my consultant assured me not to worry as they have one of the largest selections of bridal attire in the area. After trying on several gowns, she considered my suggestions of what I liked and disliked about each dress, then brought in a final round of dresses she chose to best suit me. She put me in the most beautiful gown that perfectly reflected what I could only dream of wearing on my wedding day. It brought tears to my eyes when I envisioned myself walking down the aisle towards my future husband in that moment. Madeleine’s Daughter is the “Kleinfeld’s” of NH where I was without any doubt and so incredibly thrilled to say yes to my dress. Of course I got my bridesmaids dresses there as well!”

Natalie looked absolutely exquisite on her wedding day and we are so happy to have been a part of that. If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you would like to share your photos and experience, please email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...