Saturday, March 31, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Melissa

We received a delightful email from one of our brides and just had to share it here on the blog. Her experience is what we strive for with every bride that walks through our doors. I'll let her tell it:

"I loved my experience at Madeleine's Daughter. This bridal salon is beautiful, elegant but not in the least bit pretentious. I was excited about trying on dresses but at other dress salons I was really turned off by the snootiness of the staff. At Madeleine's everyone was very professional and polite but not stuffy or uptight. I wanted my experience to be fun and light, and that's what I got. My stylist was great! She not only listened to what I wanted but she brought in other dresses that may not have fit my idea of what I wanted but got me to explore what looked best on my figure. I tried on tons of dresses and not once did she get discouraged or frustrated. We had a great time; it was as if I was shopping with a friend. I loved my time there!



I found my dress in the first visit. The experience was effortless. From that time on each fitting I was treated with prompt and accommodating service. My seamstress was AMAZING and also so fun to be around and great at what she does. The dress and the fit made me look and feel more beautiful than I could have imagined."

You can tell from her photos that she's telling the truth about how she looked in her dress:





I believe "breathtaking" is the word you're thinking of.

Did you have a similar experience at Madeleine's? We always want to hear from our brides and we especially love when they also send us photos! Email us today and share your experience with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...