Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Tiffani

Having been in business for over 35 years, you can imagine we sometimes see a familiar face in the form of a former bride of ours in the store. Sometimes it's a bride looking for a dress to wear for her vow renewal ceremony. Other times, we see our former brides with their newly engaged sisters and best friends. They had an amazing experience finding their dress here, so why not recommend us to the people they love? Our bride Tiffani is one of those loved ones who came here because of her sister's experience in our store:


Tiffani writes, “The dress was the first thing I bought when we decided to have a destination beach wedding.  I bought a dress on a whim and decided that it would do.  I was never quite satisfied with my selection, and with time-a-ticking until the big day, I came to Madeleine’s Daughter.  My sister had purchased her wedding gown from Madeleine’s the year before, and having gone through the process with her, I knew that this was where I needed to go to have the experience I wanted and find the perfect dress!  My bridal consultant really understood what I was looking for, and with each dress I could picture myself looking the way I had imagined.  By the 3rd or 4th dress that I tried on and I had my ah-ha moment….with my Pronovias gown on, I finally felt like a true bride!  The staff was excellent and very accommodating to my time crunch situation.  At the time I was living out of state, so they made it very easy for me to have fittings and alterations around a tight schedule.  The dress was everything I had hoped for, and I felt beautiful getting married on the sandy beach of Mexico.   My entire experience with Madeleine’s Daughter was great – my only regret is not having come to you in the first place! Thank you!”

What brought you to Madeleine's Daughter? Was it a friend or relative who also found her dream dress here? We would love to hear your story, so please email us to tell us all about it! And don't forget to send pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...