Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Monique

Try as we might, there are sometimes things that go wrong when ordering dresses. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we do our very best to make sure things are resolved to the brides' satisfaction. This was the case with our bride Monique and her bridesmaid dresses:


We'll let Monique tell the story: "Over the years, many brides I knew went to Madeleine's Daughter to purchase their wedding gowns, and I definitely understood why! When it was my turn as the bride I chose Madeleine's as my final bridal shop choice, as the friendliness, professionalism, knowledge, and atmosphere at Madeleine's was incomparable to any other shop I visited. My consultant was so easy to work with, very positive - and not at all pushy. She let me stay in my dress for as long as I needed before I made the final verdict that it was THE ONE. She also gave a lot of very honest and helpful advice about veils since my mother insisted on making mine. We used every one of her tips and the veil turned out perfect.



The most helpful part of my experience with Madeleine's was in regard to my bridesmaid dresses. The colors that were ordered for my original dresses did not turn out at all the way I anticipated. There was a mistake on the designer's end of things, and once we, as well as the staff at Madeleine’s, realized it, they made sure to have the designer send out new dresses free of charge and in a timely fashion. It was the best decision - as we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the bridal party looked, and how exceptional the colors were! I could not have had the perfect look for them without the help, patience, and persistence of the Madeleine's Daughter staff.


I had an unforgettable experience and cannot thank everyone there enough!"

We're so glad the colors worked out for Monique's bridesmaid dresses- the color scheme is so bold and bright! But let's not forget to mention how beautiful she looked, too!



If you're a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you would like to share a little about your experience, please email us today with your story and some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...