Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Brooke

You may have noticed that we've been featuring our very own brides here on the blog and today we'd like to highlight another beautiful bride of ours- Brooke. She sent us some great photos from her big day and we're so excited to share one of them for a lot of reasons. First of all, Brooke looked completely stunning in her gorgeous v-neck gown and ribbon-edge veil. Second, her bridesmaids looked amazing- they wore a rich midnight blue dresses.Third, the groomsmen not only looked dapper in tan suits, but they also sported Converse All-Stars instead of dress shoes- a trend we are loving lately!


Brooke writes, “My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was so great.  I was really worried about going dress shopping because I am a bigger girl and I was so scared that I would have to go into bridal shops and be trying to squeeze into a size 2.  Not the case at all at Madeline's Daughter.  They had a great selection of dresses in larger sizes, and my consultant made me feel so comfortable.  After trying on about 4 dresses that were beautiful but just not quite me, I tried on a dress that I probably never would have picked out on my own.  Once I put it on, I knew right away that was it! It flattered in all the right places. I got my dress tailored there as well, and every time I came in for a fitting, everyone there made me feel so beautiful! I was so happy to have found a dress that fit my body and my personality so well! Thank you all so much for making it such a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever!"

Thank you, Brooke, for sharing your experience and your photos! The entire party looked wonderful and we're so happy to have been a part of that!

If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you would like to share your experience and some photos, please email us! We love nothing more than hearing from our brides!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...