Saturday, December 10, 2011

Meet Our Bride: Amy

One of the comments we hear over and over and over again is, "I never thought it would be this easy!" Our brides are constantly surprised by how fun and easy the process of finding the perfect dress can be. We happen to think that when you're in such capable hands as our seasoned bridal consultants that it can't be anything but fun and easy! Falling in love with your wedding dress is just like falling in love with your fiance- you stop looking once you know you've found "the one."

Our bride Amy had a much easier time finding her dress than she ever imagined and see how amazing she looked:



Here's a little more about Amy's story:

"My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was absolutely perfect.  Not be very "girly", looking for my wedding dress was actually one part of my wedding I was not looking forward to.  Going to Madeleine's turned the entire experience into a great one though!  My consultant was very thoughtful and took my feelings into consideration and made sure I was comfortable the entire time.  She was very patient and allowed for a lot of thought to take place, which I appreciated very much.  Once we got rolling she knew exactly what kind of dress I needed and she made a process I was dreading, into one of the easiest wedding tasks I had throughout the whole process! I am very grateful to Madeleine's Daughter for making me one darn good looking bride!”

We agree that you are "one darn good looking bride!" And we were so happy to be a part of your day, Amy! Thanks for sending us the photo and telling us your story!

If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you want to share your experience, please email us a photo and tell us all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...