Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meet Our Bride: Alyssa

We have brides of all walks of life- some are quiet and reserved, others are outgoing or even a little silly. We love that we have so much variety in personality with our brides. And no matter the personality, we have the dress to match it.

We love all the photos that our brides send to us, but we especially love when we can see the personality of the bride in the photos. Like this picture of our gorgeous (and super fun) bride Alyssa:


Alyssa also shared a little about her experience here:
"One of my bridesmaids referred me to Madeleine's Daughter - and I was the fifth bride she referred there. The minute I walked in, I realized why. The entire staff at Madeleine's was friendly and made me feel welcome and at ease. I tried on several gowns and found "the one" - a Monique L’Huillier Bliss gown- during my first visit.

The seamstress at Madeleine's Daughter was fantastic and I genuinely enjoyed my fitting appointments with her. I would highly recommend Madeleine's Daughter to New England brides and have already sent several friends there."

Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story and photos with us? Send us an email- we would LOVE to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...