Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday: More Colorful Shoes!

We've gotten a lot of great feedback on the blog lately, especially the shoes posts. Thanks for your comments and emails- keep them coming! We love nothing more than hearing from our brides, mothers, bridesmaids, etc.

We recently received some awesome photos from our bride Stacia. She looked stunning on her wedding day in a ruffled a-line dress and Barbie pink shoes! We decided to make her our Shoesday Tuesday feature this week:




Stacia writes, "I should start by saying what an amazing experience I had at Madeleine's! I couldn't have asked for more in a bridal salon! Everything was perfect from start to finish...Thank you! I just saw your blog post from last week....all about the shoes! Mine were Barbie pink and I loved them so much! I had a second dress and when I changed from my long gown into the short one, everyone who missed them the first time around loved them too."

Thank you for writing and sending photos, Stacia! We were so happy to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations!

If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride and would like to share your story with everyone, email us and send some photos along, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...