Saturday, November 26, 2011

Meet Our Bride: Kelly


As you know by now, one of our favorite things here at Madeleine's Daughter is hearing back from our brides after they've gotten married. We love nothing more than seeing photos from the big day- we keep them in photo albums around the store for everyone to see and are constantly updating them with new pictures. Whether it's a candid snapshot taken in the moment or a professional picture, we love them all. Every now and then we'll see a photo that takes our breath away. This is definitely one of those types of photos:


Kelly writes: "Wedding dress shopping should be the most exciting time while getting ready for your wedding; it's the day you dream about as a young girl, when you pick your DREAM dress. That is exactly how my experience was at Madeleine's Daughter. Going in I had such high expectations of what I would leave with, I wanted to feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. The consultants at Madeleine's Daughter made me feel that beautiful. From the start of my appointment they made me feel comfortable, listened to what I wanted, and made suggestions off of that. The dress I chose was a dress that I would have never tried if I had looked at racks of dresses by myself, but my consultant knew it would look amazing on me. From my first appointment until the time that I picked up my freshly pressed gown before my wedding I never had a problem! I could never imagine a more magical (and stress free) experience. Thank you so much Madeleine's Daughter!”

We're so glad to have been a part of Kelly's experience getting married and it truly makes us happy to hear and see how beautiful she felt on her wedding day. And it doesn't stop there- Kelly's bridesmaid dresses came from our store, too and we loved seeing how great those looked, too!

If you're a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you'd like to share photos from YOUR big day, please email us with your story and some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...