Saturday, November 5, 2011

Meet our Bride: D'lynne

One of the most rewarding parts of working in this industry is seeing a bride who has found the dress of her dreams, and that is what keeps all of us motivated and excited every day here at Madeleine's Daughter. What we often miss, however, is seeing the entire look come together. We see the dress, the veil, the jewelry, the shoes, but we miss the magic that happens on the actual wedding day. As exciting as it is to see our brides in the store, there is nothing quite like the way she looks on her special day. So I'm sure you can understand how excited we get when our brides send us photos from their wedding day. We treasure every picture, email and letter we receive from our brides, mothers and bridesmaids and are truly excited when a new one arrives.

But it doesn't stop there- we want to share our excitement and enthusiasm with you, too. And what better place than here on our blog? So take a few minutes to meet one of the real Madeleine's Daughter brides today- D'lynne:






D'lynne was also kind enough to say some really nice things about her experience at Madeleine's Daughter:


"I set out on my wedding dress hunt with a sense of the impact I desired in a dress, but no preconceived notions, other than some pictures of dresses I couldn't afford, torn out of magazines. After trying on dozens of dresses at other bridal salons, I made my way to Madeleine's Daughter, with my mother and sister in tow. My consultant magnificently navigated my indecisiveness and concerns, reading my facial expressions and body language with each dress and becoming more informed of my tastes with each pick, each selection more informed than the previous. She brought me a dozen fantastic dresses to try on, all within my price range, representing a vast array of designers. And her very last selection was The One--the dream dress I had yet to dream about. I put it on and we immediately knew our work here was done!  I walked down the aisle in the most fabulous wedding dress I have ever seen, which also happened to fall well within my budget. My consultant was nothing short of brilliant, and all the staff at Madeleine's Daughter--from the managers to the seamstress--was patient, helpful, and genuine. I highly recommend this bridal salon to any bride-to-be."


We are thrilled to have shared in part of your special day, D'lynne and grateful that you were willing to send us such beautiful photos and to share a little about your experience with us.

If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride, mother or bridesmaid and you would like to be featured here on our blog, email us with your story and some photos! In the meantime, feel free to comment below and let D'lynne know how absolutely stunning she looks in these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...