What a fabulous photo shoot at the Snug Harbor Farm featuring one of our gorgeous gowns! Take a look for yourself and see what you think….stunning right?
Snug Harbor Green
Styling by Kate Martin | Photographs by White Loft Studio
I love exploring, gathering, and being inspired by the
many special places and people in Maine. With the blessing of Tony Elliot, the gracious owner of Snug Harbor Farm in Kennebunk, I created a celebration setting in one of his greenhouses at last spring. Great design can be inspired by anything: a special setting, a simple piece of ribbon, an object found at a yard sale. Embracing and trusting your inspiration is what will make your vision a success—in addition to a lot of sketching, resourcing, gathering, collaborating, and pulling all the pieces and images together in the end. My love for finding unique things goes back many years; for example, I’ve had the antique earrings the bride wore since I was a teenager.
1. Custom letterpress invitation suite by Gus & Ruby Letterpress with calligraphy by Love Jenna.
2. A perfect succulent accented with moss, a string of beads, and gold twine.
3. Topiary beauties at Snug Harbor Farm.
4. Spring egg of asparagus mousse and chilled asparagus tip
with truffle oil inspired by Robyn Friedman.
5. A stolen kiss.
6. Asian lanterns from Luna Bazaar, table setting from Be Our Guest event rentals, and tablescape by Kate Martin of Beautiful Days.
7. A bouquet of white mums and daffodils, green roses, button mums, and moss, accented with a vintage peacock broach.
8. Guests can leave words of marriage wisdom at the offering table.
9. One of the many exotic birds at Snug Harbor Farm.
10. Styling and flower arrangements by Beautiful Days.
11. Bridal gown by Madeleine’s Daughter.
(Featured in the May wedding issue of Maine Magazine)