Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet our new Manager…

Meet our new store manager Juhree Murphy!

003

Here are a few words from her:

As the store manager, I wanted to say hello and let you know that I’m always available if you need anything or have any questions or concerns.  Please feel free to call me anytime, or stop by the store to see me. I would love to meet you!

Our full service bridal salon incorporates many amenities, which enables us to meet the needs of virtually every bride we meet. We offer gowns from the moderately priced to the Haute Couture.

We have been in business for over 35 years, and have assisted hundreds of brides from all over New England  and various parts of the USA, in finding their perfect Wedding gowns and making their wedding dreams come true.

Madeleine’s Daughter and I want to help you find your perfect wedding gown!  Call us to make an appointment and lets get the process started!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Juhree Murphy

Store Manager

603-431-5454

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...